- Captures and removes free and emulsified water
- Prevents diesel bug from forming
- Works directly in the tank (no fuel removal needed)
- Eliminates the need for most additives, minimises the use of biocides
- Reduces filter replacement by around 60%
- Reduces the need for tank cleaning
- Protects tanks from corrosion
- Exceeds EN590 standards – 100% efficient at
reducing water to <75ppm
FREE White Paper:
Find out how Aquafighter® water removal filters and FUELSTAT® test kits can be part of the solution for a cost efficient fuel management programme.
Most of the problems in a fuel tank are created and reside in the bottom 10% of the tank, while the top 90% typically remains good fuel.
While it is possible to have an entire tank of bad fuel, this is very rare because; the water-logged fuel, the free water and the dirt will always fall to the very bottom of the tank. Since this is often the bottom 10% of the tank; it is often neglected and only shows itself after a significant and costly problem has developed. From “diesel bug” to corrosion to highly saturated fuel entering your fuel system and engine; this often only treated when there is a major problem.
Remember, it only takes 5ml of water in the bottom of your tank to create huge problems for your tank, your engine and your pocket.
Use Aquafighter® and avoid problems rather than get caught up in a maze of replacement parts, chemicals and additives that have no positive value to your machine.