Conidia / Fuelstat® Innovate Microbial Fuel Testing
FUELSTAT® is an immunoassay antibody fuel test for microbial contamination in diesel and jet fuels. It is simple to do, requiring minimal instruction and uses a technology where almost no matter how dirty site conditions are, a fast and dependable result is obtained in 10 minutes. In accordance with ASTM D6469, the test can be done right at the fuel tank, so the fuel being analysed does not require to be transported to a testing location, minimising delays and opportunity for cross-contamination.
FUELSTAT® comes with a free to download app that can be used on most smartphones called FUELSTAT® Result. FUELSTAT® Result verifies the manual reading of a test, records the data for record-keeping and future analysis of trends and instantly produces a pdf report for each test, anywhere on the globe. The FUELSTAT® test kit and app combine to end manual record-keeping, making it the simplest, fastest and lowest cost test on the market.
You may not currently use fuel testing kits, test only when you suspect an issue, or test regularly, maybe because of past consequences of microbial contamination or industry requirements. In sectors that use fuel or supply fuel the consequences of microbial contamination can be both costly in repairs and very costly in the downtime of the assets. Prevention is certainly better and more cost-effective than cure, so more and more organisations are turning to microbial testing to protect their assets and intervening at the earliest, and cheapest sign of fuel contamination.
Traditionally samples of fuel were sent to testing locations and results would come back days or weeks later. Now with FUELSTAT® tests are done on-site, right at the tank and results are given in minutes so any treatment of the contamination required can be done right there, right then. FUELSTAT® selectively tests for the microbial species known to cause issues, enabling fast, targeted remedial action only where required.
Avoiding costly repairs and loss of use of expensive assets is critical for owners of businesses. Having simple, lean, digital, dependable and affordable products used in the field for testing is equally important for all users and suppliers of fuel where assets may be located globally. The benefits FUELSTAT® offer are:
- FUELSTAT® is very simple to use, just add 4 drops of sample
- FUELSTAT® is done on-site, there and then, results in minutes
- FUELSTAT® avoids costly transport and delays in results
- FUELSTAT® is a very lean process from taking sample to digital recording of test in 4 steps
- No manual recording is necessary with FUELSTAT® Result reducing paperwork and risk of errors
- FUELSTAT® only searches for certain species of microbes that are known to grow in and do damage to fuel systems. If conditions are less than perfect this will not affect results
- FUELSTAT® is very competitive. Requiring only a few minutes of labour, no transport and no manual record keeping it can save organisations money over more traditional, slower methods
FUELSTAT® has made this part very easy. Each FUELSTAT® kit comes with full instructions and this is translated into most major global languages. Instructional videos are also freely available to guide you for use of the test kits and of the FUELSTAT® Result app.
FUELSTAT® will be happy to answer any questions, give live demonstrations, supply quotes and put you in touch with a local stockist. Please click here to leave details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
FUELSTAT® has OEM listings from
Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer, Fokker, amongst others
Do you need a fuel test?
FUELSTAT® Test Kit
- Obtaining a sample of fuel and water
- Conducting the test
- Interpretation of the results
FUELSTAT® Result App
FUELSTAT® Result is a free to download app available on both IOS and Android. The video takes you through the process of this easy to use and powerful app, the digital solution to your testing needs.
- How to register for the app and how to set up the system for your organisation
- Input information to identify the test, time and location for future reporting
- How to scan a test and see the result displayed on your smartphone
- How to access the portal, see your results and produce a pdf report for each test