New FUELSTAT® packaging and options
Fuel testing kit: from sample to digital report in 15 minutes
Unlike traditional tests, FUELSTAT® only finds micro-organisms that do damage to fuel.
With FUELSTAT®, tests take as little as 15 minutes, unlike current growth-based tests that need at least 72 hours. With easy-to-understand alert levels, you instantly know whether you need to take further action.
The process is self-contained, requiring no additional equipment—just a single FUELSTAT® fuel testing kit for each test. It’s so easy to use, that a single individual can carry out the tests with only minimal training.
FUELSTAT® PLUS test kits are available for Jet and Diesel fuels
FUELSTAT® PLUS Test Kits
Aviation / Jet
Diesel / Middle
|Single boxed test kit||
|Boxes of 8 test kits||
Single boxed test kit
Boxes of 8 test kits
FUELSTAT® Plus: dependable results, even in the dirtiest conditions
- Ultra simple test that requires 4 drops of sample
- 15 minutes to result as opposed to 4-7 days!
- Unique immunoassay antibody technology
- Detects only specific microorganisms
- Carried out on site, so complying with ASTM D6469 – testing for contamination within 24 hours
- Avoids time delays and expense associated with sample transportation to laboratory
Easy three-step process for on-site FUELSTAT® testing:
Test with FUELSTAT® Plus, placing 4 fuel sample drops into each of the 6 test wells
Scan the kit with the FUELSTAT® Result app on your smartphone
Get a Full Analysis Report from the app on the FUELSTAT® Result Portal, with all results stored for later retrieval and analysis.
The FUELSTAT® Plus test is sold in over 130 countries globally
and is compliant with International Standard ASTM D8070. It has been used worldwide by over 400 airlines