PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Conidia Bioscience Limited (company number 03965471) (Conidia / we / our / us) takes your privacy very seriously and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
If you wish to contact us regarding this privacy and cookies policy, please contact us using the contact details set out on http://conidia.com/ Conidia is the data controller. Our registered office is at 3 Acorn Business Centre, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3TH and our trading office is at Bakeham Lane, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9TY.
This privacy and cookies policy does not apply to websites that you may be able to access via links on the Website or the FUELSTAT® Solution and/or activities offered by third parties. Please ensure you review any relevant policies on any third-party websites before proceeding. Conidia is not responsible for the collection or use of your personal data from third party websites.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- FUELSTAT® SOLUTION AGREEMENT
- DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU OR ABOUT YOU AND SOURCES OF THAT DATA
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- RETAINING PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR RIGHTS
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- HOW TO CONTACT US
FUELSTAT® SOLUTION AGREEMENT
DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU OR ABOUT YOU AND OUR SOURCES OF THAT DATA
We will collect the following data about you:
Data you give us. You may give us data about you:
- by filing in forms on the FUELSTAT® Solution or the Website, for example if we or your Organisation create a user profile for you to enable you to access the FUELSTAT® Solution and any other services provided by us to your Organisation under the FUELSTAT® Solution Agreement (whether on a trial or full basis);
- when you use the FUELSTAT® Solution (for example, when you enable push notifications or upload data);
- when you transmit or upload content (for example, photographs of completed tests to obtain test results);
- if you sign up to receive marketing communications about us, the FUELSTAT® Solution and other products or services we offer;
- if you complete a survey, for example, about the FUELSTAT® Solution or the Website;
- when you report a problem with the FUELSTAT® Solution or the Website;
- when you provide us with feedback, opinions and / or comments regarding the FUELSTAT® Solution or Website;
- if you contact or correspond with us (for example, by phone, e-mail or otherwise) for any other reason (for example, to request further services from us).
Data we collect about you. We will automatically collect the following:
- when you use the FUELSTAT® Solution or the Website, details of your usage (including the date, time, location – for example, GPS location data – or duration of the usage). If you do not wish your GPS location data to be tracked then you can disable this function on your device by updating your settings;
- if you visit the FUELSTAT® Solution or Website, certain technical information, for example the type of device (and its unique device identifier) you use to access the FUELSTAT® Solution or Website, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time-zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, mobile network information and platform;
- information about your visit to the FUELSTAT® Solution or Website including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the FUELSTAT® Solution or Website (including date and time), pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Data provided by the Organisation. Your Organisation will give us information when:
- signing up to the FUELSTAT® Solution to enable us to create a user profile for you (if you are an administrator) in order to give you access to the FUELSTAT® Solution under the FUELSTAT® Solution Agreement (whether on a trial or full basis) and to allow an administrator to create your user profile (if you are not an administrator) in order to give you access to the FUELSTAT® Solution.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We will process the personal data held about you for the purposes stated below:
|Purpose of processing||Type of personal data||Legal basis for processing|
|To enable us to provide you with access to the FUELSTAT® Solution and for you to use the FUELSTAT® Solution||Your name, a username, job title, your Organisation details and your Organisation email address, phone number and address||Legitimate interest – to allow us to perform our contract with your Organisation|
|To enable you to use the FUELSTAT® Solution||Your name, a username, job title, your Organisation details and your Organisation email address, phone number and address, as well as your GPS location data if you have enabled it||Legitimate interest – to allow us to perform our contract with your Organisation|
|To process the payment for the FUELSTAT® Solution Agreement||Bank, credit or debit card details||Legitimate interest – to allow us to perform our contract with your Organisation|
|To enable us to provide support services to you and your Organisation||Your name, a username, job title, your Organisation details and your Organisation email address, phone number and address||Legitimate interest – to allow us to perform our contract with your Organisation|
|To enable us to identify you and any accounts you hold with us||Your name, a username, job title, your Organisation details and your Organisation email address, phone number and address||Legitimate interest – to allow us to perform our contract with your Organisation|
|To allow us to notify you about changes to any element of the FUELSTAT® Solution or Website||Legitimate interest – to allow us perform our contract with your Organisation|
|To deal with any enquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised||Your name, a username, job title, your Organisation details, your Organisation email address, phone number and address and information about the issue raised||Legitimate Interest – to allow us to improve the FUELSTAT® Solution|
|To ensure that the FUELSTAT® Solution and the Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device||The technical information mentioned above||Legitimate Interest – to allow us to present the FUELSTAT® Solution and the Website better|
|For our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting||The technical information mentioned above||Legitimate Interest – to better understand customers and users and to continuously improve the FUELSTAT® Solution|
|As part of our efforts to keep the FUELSTAT® Solution and the Website safe and secure||The technical information mentioned above||Legitimate Interest – to improve and ensure the safety of the FUELSTAT® Solution and the Website|
|To provide you with information, developments, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you||Your name, customer details, username and email address||Consent|
Where we need to collect personal data by law or as part of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide you with the FUELSTAT® Solution or the Website.
Where we have a legal basis to use your personal data without consent (as we have described above), this policy fulfills our duty to process personal data fairly and lawfully and in a manner that you would expect given the nature of our relationship with you, by giving you appropriate notice and explanation of the way in which your personal data will be used.
Where consent is required for our use of your personal data as described above, we will request your consent. Typically, we would collect your consent by you performing an action such as ticking the appropriate consent box or otherwise communicating your consent to us (for example, by enabling push notifications, by email or by you providing us with non mandatory information), you consent to our use of that personal data as set out in this policy.
We would like to provide you with information by email about us, recent developments, our products and services which may be of interest to you. We will only provide you with marketing communications if you would like us to. You can tell us by ticking the relevant boxes when you first access the FUELSTAT® Solution or by updating your account settings.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
You can also manage your preferences by updating / changing the privacy settings of your account.
We will not provide your personal data to other businesses so they can use it for marketing purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with selected third parties in accordance with this policy, including:
- any member of our group of companies, including our subsidiaries and ultimate holding company;
- service providers (for example, IT services), business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website or the FUELSTAT® Solution;
- government or other law enforcement agencies, in connection with the investigation of unlawful activities or for other legal reasons (this may include your location information);
- in the event that we sell any business or assets or receive investment into our business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or investor;
- professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us, including your personal data, will be one of the transferred assets; and
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be transferred to, processed and stored within the countries comprising the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom (whether or not it is a member of the EEA).
Should we decide to transfer personal data outside those countries, we will ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
We transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. To find out which countries are covered by this, please see https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en
- Where there is no adequacy decision by the European Commission in respect of these countries (to the extent that they are outside the EEA and the United Kingdom), which means they are not deemed to provide an adequate level of protection to your personal data, we ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection. We will put in place the following measures to ensure that your personal data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with EU and UK laws on data protection:
- EU-US Privacy Shield; and/or
- EU standard contractual clauses.
If you would like to find out more about these safeguards in respect of processing of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details on http://conidia.com/.
The FUELSTAT® Solution can be accessed and used worldwide, which means that if you or your Organisation are based outside the EEA or United Kingdom your data may be processed outside the EEA and United Kingdom. Please note that the country from which you are accessing personal data may not provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We will use appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data.
If you are an end user and we have given you (or you have chosen) a password which enables you to access the FUELSTAT® Solution, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We maintain and ensure that anyone we share your personal data with maintains, appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that an appropriate level of security in respect of all personal data we process. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the FUELSTAT® Solution; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access or inadvertent disclosure.
RETAINING PERSONAL DATA
We will retain the personal data we receive or collect about you for the period reasonably required for us to use it in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy or in accordance with our legal rights and obligations. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may such information without further notice to you. Even if you request that we erase your data, we may still need to keep it (please see below) or may keep it in a form that does not identify you. If we are processing your personal data as part of a FUELSTAT® Solution Agreement and you have not agreed that we may use your data for marketing purposes, we will retain your personal data on record for no more than the duration of the FUELSTAT® Solution Agreement and 6 years thereafter. Please contact your Organisation directly for details of the duration of the FUELSTAT® Solution Agreement.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Access. You have the right to access data we hold about you. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Rectification or erasure. You have the right to request that we rectify or delete any personal data that we hold about you (unless we have the legal right to retain it). If you request that we erase any personal data that we require in order to provide the FUELSTAT® Solution or the Website to you, you may no longer be able to use it. This right does not extend to non-personal data. It is likely to be necessary for us to retain your personal data to enable us to carry out our contract with you and your rights under applicable law to request erasure may be limited accordingly.
- Data portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller if the legal basis for processing such personal data is consent or performance of a contract.
- Restriction. You also have the right to restrict us from processing your personal data if the data is inaccurate, the processing is unlawful or we no longer need to your personal data for the purposes for which we hold it.
- Object / Change of preferences. You have a right to request that we stop processing your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party). You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. For example, if you have given your consent to receive updates from us, but have changed your mind, you have the ability to opt out from receiving such communications going forward by contacting us using the details provided below or clicking the relevant link in any communications you receive.
- Complaints. If for any reason you are not happy with the way that we have handled your personal data, please contact us. If you are still not happy, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Please note that if you ask us to stop processing your personal data in a certain way or erase your personal data, and this type of processing or data is needed to facilitate your use of any Website of the FUELSTAT® Solution you may not be able to use the Website or the FUELSTAT® Solution as you did before, or at all. This does not include your right to object to direct marketing, which can be exercised at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 5 working days for your request to be actioned.
Please note that the rights mentioned above do not extend to non-personal data. Please also note that it is likely to be necessary to retain your personal data for the purposes of assessing and verifying data that is submitted and/or held on the FUELSTAT® Solution and to manage the FUELSTAT® Solution, so therefore your rights under applicable law to request erasure may be limited accordingly.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us at using the details set out http://conidia.com/
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the FUELSTAT® Solution. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into the FUELSTAT® Solution.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the FUELSTAT® Solution and the Website when they are using it. They also enable us to see how users use the FUELSTAT® Solution or the Website and to help us improve the way the FUELSTAT® Solution or the Website works.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the FUELSTAT® Solution. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the FUELSTAT® Solution.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
By clicking [“agree”] on the cookie consent box when you first access the Website or the FUELSTAT® Solution and by continuing to access and use Website and the FUELSTAT® Solution you accept our use of the cookies.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website or the FUELSTAT® Solution.
For more detailed information about cookies and how they can be managed and deleted, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Any changes we make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Continued use of the FUELSTAT® Solution or the Website will signify that you agree to such changes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Questions, comments and requests regarding the privacy and cookies policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Conidia Biosciences Limited at Bakeham Lane, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9TY, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also contact us if you would like to know more about our data processing activities, to update or amend any of your personal data which you have provided to us or if you believe our records relating to your personal data are incorrect.
This privacy and cookies policy was last updated on 13th March 2019.