jet fuel microbial contamination
All users of jet fuel in aviation have risks of microbial contamination and FUELSTAT® is an excellent solution for not only detecting microbial contamination at its earliest and easiest to treat stage, before serious operational and/or safety issues appear, but also to monitor trends.
FUELSTAT® is used across many aspects of the aviation business wherever jet fuel is the fuel source:
- Regular testing of wing and middle tanks for contamination by operators as per Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and/or IATA guidelines
- Testing of wing tanks and middle tanks as part of MIC (Microbially Induced Corrosion) Program
- De-fuelling of aircraft prior to maintenance
- Testing of customers aircraft if you are an MRO or an FBO at maintenance visit
- Testing of fuel prior to it being loaded onto aircraft
rapid testing at wing
From sample to detailed Analysis Report in less than 15 minutes is a major breakthrough in both speed to result and customer service not previously available on the marketplace at an extremely attractive cost.
FUELSTAT® has OEM listings from
Airbus, Bombardier, Embraer, Fokker, amongst others
Find out more:
FUELSTAT® 15-minute aviation fuel test kit
Immunoassay antibody testing for all known microbes that are dangerous to fuel.