FUELSTAT® is the 15-minute jet & diesel fuel testing kit for detecting microbial contamination designed for solo working:
- All-in-one test kits designed for one-person use
- Conduct tests on-site, even in dirty conditions
- No specialist equipment or training required
- Most cost-effective testing method
- Trusted by aviation, marine, power generation and all fuel supply customers worldwide
TEST YOUR FUEL AND KEEP STAFF SAFE.
1. TEST KIT – EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED
The test kit is self-contained, easily completed by one person. FUELSTAT® test kits arrive in a sealed pouch containing all equipment required to conduct the test, ideal for individual workers carrying out testing alone. No laboratory equipment needed. All you need is the test kit, a clean beaker for your fuel sample, and a dry surface to place the test wells on.
This method of testing therefore helps you comply with ASTM D6469 Section 8.5, which stipulates that fuel samples must be tested within 24 hours.
2. INSTRUCTION VIDEO – WATCH ON YOUR PHONE
Training is by simple included instructions and/or training video on smartphone. No specialist training required. Anyone with a steady hand can use FUELSTAT® after basic training from our instructional videos, which can be viewed on a smartphone before operation.
3. SIMPLE TO USE – JUST PLACE 4 DROPS IN EACH CELL
What’s more, these immunoassay antibody jet & diesel fuel tests deliver accurate results in just 15 minutes. The test kits work just like a pregnancy test—simply place a few droplets of sample onto the test wells and wait for the visual readout.
4. READ TEST MANUALLY OR VIA FREE APP
Test results are simple to read with full instructions included.
As an option for fast, digitally-recorded results, you can scan your test kit with our free FUELSTAT® Result smartphone app. Clear, simple results are displayed in ‘traffic light’ format, with green/amber/red readouts indicating the level of microbial contamination.